We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases in form of commission or other compensation from the links on this page, at no additional cost to you. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
- BMW Warning Lights: Safety Dashboard Symbols To Know - April 24, 2020
- Best OBD2 Scanner With ABS And SRS Functions (Reviews & Guide) - December 2, 2019
- What Should Tire Pressure be on a Car? (FAQ) - November 23, 2019
When it comes to judging the credibility of a diagnostic scan tool, it would be quite likely that you would like to hear some feedback from genuine users. This might help you get a clearer idea about scanners to help you decide if it’s right for you and probably where you can get it for yourself.
That’s why I decided to make this review of Autel MaxiLink ML619 CAN OBD II Code Reader +ABS/SRS Diagnostic Scan Tool. This is because it has been found to work particularly well if the user manual guide is followed religiously. This model has the same functions as Autel AL619 Autolink Engine,ABS,SRS
If you’re looking for something with a wide array of diagnostic functions yet that comes at a reasonable price, then autel maxilink ml619 will be the perfect one for you. On the other hand, if you would like something classier and top of the line, then this CAN OBD2 Code Reader +ABS/SRS scanner might not be suitable for you.
It would be for this reason that you should read the review of Autel Maxilink ML619. Regardless of the fact that Autel has been known to introduce stellar diagnostic scan tools in the market, this version would also be successful in delivering the same level of quality and performance.
Features of The Autel Maxilink ML61
When you start going through the maxilink ml619 diagnostic scan tool, there are a couple of functionalities that will definitely stand out. If you would like to know what those are, take a look below.
- This diagnostic scan tool has the ability to erase and diagnose both the Safety Restraint System (SRS) and the Anti-lock Braking System (ABS). When you come to think of it, both these safety nets are quite important. Because the enabling codes will help you to rectify any fault.
- You’ll find the Autel Maxilink to have a wide compatibility with several OBD1, OBD2, and controlled area network compliant vehicles. These range from European and Asian models that have been made for OBD2 diagnosis.
- It also include a rich mixture of both manufacturer specific and an array of other generic codes, which has been found to be the major contributor to its compatibility. As a result, its coverage would therefore almost be on the global scale thanks to this.
- The instant messaging (IM) feature would give the owner and the technician the capacity to receive live data feeds, the ability to check the status of emission. All of this would definitely help to save time as it will hasting the process of corrective measures that could be taken in the coding and repairs process. The most unique feature in this case would be that you would be able to access all this with just a click of a button.
- The audio feature which has been built into this diagnostic scanner will give you live sound on the areas that would be worth attending to. The three-minute tone would also inform you when your vehicle has been fully scanned and repaired. This is further supported by a visual feature, thanks to the color LEDs which would also blink when the engine is ready.
- Considering the dimensions, it has been found to be quite reasonable in terms of size. Though some people think it’s relatively large, but considering the enabling accessories which have been included, it seems to be good enough. In addition, it’s just shy of 2 pounds in weight, compared to the size. With these two features combined, it would definitely aid in its navigation and storage, both when using it and afterwards.
- Multilingual (including English, Spanish and French) menus and DTC definitions.
- TF memory card for data backup and software update
- Internet updatable and upgradable
- IT has a graphic data display for a comprehensive report.
- The ability to Print data with a Windows PC
Autel ML619 MaxiLink Installation and usage
If you would like to begin this diagnostic scan tool the correct way, then you should go through the comprehensive user manual guide which is included in the package. Once you’re done with the installation, you then need to update the application.
This could easily be done by plugging the ml619 scanner to an internet connection. You need to remove the accompanying SD card then plug it into the unit. After that, you’re all ready to put your OBD2 scan tool to action by scanning and clearing your first data.
Autel Maxilink ML619 Reviews What Amazon Buyers Have to Say About It
- “… However the ABS/SRS testing portion does not support all car makes up to 2014. So far the Autel website does not have a software update to bring the ABS/SRS portion up to date. I specifically bought this model because it supported the ABS/SRS diagnostics, so I am a little disappointed…“
- “… It also came with an OBD bluetooth dongle. Oh yes, I can read various outputs via my phone or tablet like speed, GPS cardinal location, O2 sensors, various pressures, fuel info, acceleration values, and many others.NOTE: Go to website and get the latest software by registering, putting in your items pass code, downloading the scanner’s latest software, and then download your vehicles file. After connecting, try the auto id feature, if that doesn’t get results, do it manually. Once I got it to id my vehicle, I was off and running…”
- ” … At first I was unable to to read the ABS/SRS codes. I actually was typing the return back to Amazon when I thought lets see what youtube has to offer… so reset OBDIII , turned on vehicle followed steps and bam – cleared code. I didn’t want to update the autolink unit as it requires you to register he unit. I didn’t want to do that… Thank god I gave it another shot.
It was a sequence read issue with ignition on off. I was able to enter the mode to read and clear codes.”
Note this was for a 2016 BMW M235i. This is a great little unit – well worth it.“
- ” … A lot of tools do not claim support for Nissan/Infiniti ABS. Autel does state support and I have confirmed this will scan the ABS codes in a 2009 Infiniti G37x sedan. It will also clear them. …“
- “The bluetooth freebie is junk but the scanner is decent“
Read more Reviews on Amazon Website
- The audio and visual functions would be working together to make sure that you would be receiving all the requisite data
- Thanks to its impressive ability to code across OBD1, OBD2, and CAN, there would be no doubt that it would be able to find its usage across several motor vehicle ranges
- The OBD2 compliance rate has been found to cover a wide range of both old and new vehicles
- The physical look of this digital scanner has been regarded as being simply awesome. In addition, the high resilience rate would lend to it doing its job well
- The price is considered to be very pocket-friendly
- One person complained that even though you would be able to connect the MaxiLink ML619 scan machine to a PC or any other external device, it would still not allow you to print hard copies. But the manufacturers claim it does.
Why User Review?
When it comes to judging the credibility of a diagnostic scan tool, it would be quite likely that you would like to hear some feedback from a genuine user. This might help you to get a clearer idea about what you’ll be getting into.
With so many options being available in the market, it would be quite normal that you would have difficulty in making a choice. And we would not blame you for it. Since you are probably not an expert, you’d think all of them would be good enough for your intended purpose.
However, that would not be the actual case. If you want a professional automotive diagnostic tool, be sure to get a good, credible, and reliable one. Even though reviews on various websites will tell you some great things, it’s better to know from reliable websites like Amazon.com.
Considering the price point at which the ML619 scan tool is being sold, you see that you will get as much if not more compared to other high-end scanners found in the market. Regardless of the price, you will agree with me that having a diagnostic scanner is better than not having one at all.