We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases in form of commission or other compensation from the links on this page, at no additional cost to you. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
- BMW Warning Lights: Safety Dashboard Symbols To Know - April 24, 2020
- Best OBD2 Scanner With ABS And SRS Functions (Reviews & Guide) - December 2, 2019
- What Should Tire Pressure be on a Car? (FAQ) - November 23, 2019
2) One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer information, and vehicle records well organized.
3) Advance function like ECU, anti-theft & throttle Matchings also SAS, DPF & Tire Pressure Resets, injector programming and a whole lot more.
4) With 2 years free update
RATINGS: 4.3 out of 5 Stars
No doubt, the autel maxisys elite OBD-II scanner certainly surpasses much beyond the general expectations with any vehicle engine scanner tool. The tool is designed for 3 purposes – Multi Tasking, Speed and Simplicity that is the prime need, especially, for any busy automobile repairing workshop.
Maxisys Elite is for any workshop owner who wants to close the deals much faster with a reliable scanning device. Yes, you can rely on this small diagnostic gadget. Although the price might deter you purchasing this one but it earns it’s cost within a few months after buying. It’s a product that over delivers.
In my research, I found it to be the smartest code scanner in the market that has a positive track record for serving it’s buyers.
How Autel Maxisys Elite Scan Tool Serves You
The Maxisys Elite offers many fantastic features that are highly appreciable and comprise tool’s worthiness. The tool is built with keen observations to provide the services at its best level. The customers are taken as the prime concern. Let’s explore its remarkable features:
• Advanced ECU Coding and Technology: The device works with SAE-J2534 that is an advanced standard for ECU Programming and Coding. Combined with the AutoVIN technology the device is the best option available in the market in terms of speed, performance, data analysis and data transfer.
• Rough & Tough: The device has a sleek and compact design that looks visually appealing. The extended and rounded corners of the device doesn’t let the scanner get damaged if it falls on the ground. Additionally, the tool is carefully enclosed with a sturdy rubber protection and rugged plastic that gives it an ergonomic characteristic. The rubber and plastic can absorb high-jerks keeping the internal mechanism safe. Ideal for repairing houses.
• High End Camera: The device has an astonishing 8 megapixels of rear camera that can shot high quality photos. Moreover, its a cam-coder and you can shoot videos as well. Also, the flashlight and auto-focus features contribute to its quality. In addition, the tool has a 2 megapixels of front-facing camera that allows video communications with other team-mates.
• Powerful and Efficient: The Maxisys Elite is the most powerful automotive diagnostic tool owe to the processor used. The total boot-up period of the device is under 15 Secs that is the lowest in the industry. It connects with the OBD II devices and starts fetching data in under 2 seconds. No other scanning device provides such a speed performance.
• Broader Vehicle Coverage: A majority of the car manufacturers has set their facility up in Asia, United States or Europe. The device targets the standards of these 3 continents so as to cover as many vehicles as possible. That doesn’t mean it’s non-compatible with the vehicles manufactured in other regions as the Autel Vehicle Coverage library is even wider and latest updates are frequently launched.
The Company continuously provides updates through real-time push message notifications where a user can enhance the device’s software to the latest versions of code library. In addition to it, the company provides Remote Technical Support and Interactive support sessions.
• Easy To Handle: The overall weight of the device is approx. 3.5 lbs that is not heavy on your hands like a dumbbell. In particulars, the dimensions of the product are 309mm in length, 225 in breadth and 35mm in height. Moreover, the carry bag, shipped with the product, makes the storage of the device even easier.
• Accurate Data: The Autel Elite finds out the possible engine errors using it’s complex algorithm that is known for it’s accuracy. That’s not all, Although it also provides a description to the problem yet it does some brainstorming for you and suggests the best possible solution to that problem. The device does it’s best to head you towards the right direction while repairing a vehicle.
• Muti-Tasking: The device is designed to provide a space for ideal management of the multiple operation running behind the system. So that the user can handle more than one functions at the same time without messing up with any complex operations. Multi-tasking also helps managing the data records and other vehicle info in an organized manner.
• Runs on 4.3 Jellybean Android Operating System that can be up-gradable to kitkat 4.4.4. It enables the device to perform multi-tasking in one touch.
• Covers more than 80 vehicles of United States, Asia and Europe continent. On the other hand, Autel frequently releases new vehicle library updates making it compatible with newer vehicles. Not only this, you can also request a custom upgrade for yourself.
• Wide range for the wi-fi and the blue-tooth that Provides a greater mobility for you. You can linger throughout your work space without loosing a connection.
• Intuitive design with virtual navigation option. It has Enhanced Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI) means the on screen navigation can be toggled on or off that provides full space for the display.
• Supports immediate troubleshooting of the diagnostic errors. All the error codes are displayed with a short description. You don’t need referring to the code manuals to find details of the diagnostic errors.
• 9.7’’ of retina capacitive touch-screen with resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels that provides ultra clear visuals of the diagnostic data.
• The NVIDIA Tegra 4 (4-PLUS-1) 1.8 GHz quad core processor, ARM Cortex-A15 CPU and 2GB of Ram makes it an ultra-fast device.
• It has 32 GB of in-built storage capacity that can be extended to another 32 GB with an external hard drive.
• 8 megapixels of rear camera with auto-focus and flashlight features that can shoot clear imagery even under the low lighting conditions. No other device offers more than 8 MP of camera.
• 2 megapixels of front-facing camera, III-Band 3.5mm audio headset jack, microphones and dual speakers for having a video communication with other team members.
• 13600 mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable battery with power of 3.7V that provides 8+ hours of intensive backup. The battery takes a max of 3 hours to get fully charged.
• Comes with HDMI 1.4a, RJ45 Ethernet Connection and 3.0 USB (2.0 Compatible), 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi and 2.1 3Mbs Bluetooth connectivity and ultra-fast wireless connectivity for speed communications.
• Features like G-Sensors, Ambient light sensors, Air Gesture Sensing and J2534 ECU programming makes it more than a typical engine scanner tool.
• Uses Auto VIN technology that is a set of latest manufacturing standards. It reduces the omissions, eliminates the manufacturing defects and processes the data at a faster speed.
• Instant remote technical assistance to avoid any hassle while using the device. You can ask for a dedicated technician to assist you until the device is back in the order.
• Basically, there are 100% satisfied customer of autel maxiSYS elite engine diagnostic scanner tool and no particular disadvantage of the device could be found. The device is made for the perfection with perfection. But the price of the device could be counted as a con as its an expensive product.
Who Autel Maxisys Elite Scanner Is Suited For?
Although anyone who loves it can buy it but the device is designed with a commercial aspect. It is mainly intended towards helping mid-scale or large-scale workshops and vehicle repairing houses.
The price, the quality, the technical support etc are all set to top-notch standards that makes it too much for the general individuals who wants a simple car diagnosing scanner device for their personal car. Most of the features are useless for a general car-owner but highly-beneficial, infact best for the experinced DIY and automotive Mechanic or garage owners.
Special Note About Maxisys Elite
The current Autel Maxisys Elite Diagnostic scanner is the second version of the device. All the omissions, customer complaints and disadvantages, with the first version, have been removed and it was re-launched as a perfect scan tool. No down side at all.
A Few Words Before You Buy
If you are intending to buy the autel maxiSYS elite but the concerns about performance or quality against the price is bugging you then you are worrying for no cause. The device fulfills what it claims to do and it many times over delivers.
As for Autel support, as they promised, they treat every customer like an elite. No doubt, the Autel Maxisys Elite never lets you down with your business in terms of faster car diagnostics and repairing yet you must consider your budget.
I reiterate the device is a right fit for mid-scale or large repairing houses but not for individuals. Even a small repairing shop owner should refrain from buying it as most of the features are useless for such repairing shops (If in this category you may want to consider launch tech crp123 or otc genesys 3875 ).